1. Here’s how you do it. Go to Twitter (obviously), click on ‘Settings’ > ‘Language’ > ‘LOLCATZ (beta)’.
2. The tweets you read won’t change to ‘Lolcatz’ (suggestion to Twitter: they should), but everything else does. Take that settings page for example.
5. Instructions about how you can download an archive of your tweets makes a lot more sense too.
- The U.S. airstrike on a Doctors Without Borders hospital that killed at least 30 people last month happened as a "direct result of avoidable human error," the Pentagon said. ›
- Five people were arrested as protesters gathered in Chicago after the release of a video of the fatal shooting of 17-year-old Laquan McDonald. ›
- Pope Francis arrived in Kenya. It's his first visit to Africa as pontiff. ›