6. Your relationship with your parents.
When you’re 25 you feel so much more guilt when you ask though.
7. How you treat your examination results.
You just guess what grades you got in every job interview.
8. The state of your kitchen sink right now.
But look, it’s a bit cleaner. There are no pans in the sink on the right.
- Illinois' attorney general has asked the U.S. Department of Justice's Civil Rights Division to investigate Chicago's police department. ›
- It's World AIDS Day — 35 million people have died from AIDS-related conditions, and more than 34 million people are living with the disease. ›
- Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg says he'll give away 99% of his Facebook shares (worth $45 billion today) over the course of his life. ›