6. Your relationship with your parents.
When you’re 25 you feel so much more guilt when you ask though.
7. How you treat your examination results.
You just guess what grades you got in every job interview.
8. The state of your kitchen sink right now.
But look, it’s a bit cleaner. There are no pans in the sink on the right.
- Hundreds of Eurostar passengers moving between Britain and France were stranded for hours as people were seen on the tracks attempting to get through the tunnel. ›
- Europe's busiest sexual health clinic in London has accidentally revealed the identities of nearly 800 HIV-positive patients in a group email. ›
- The fingerprints of the main suspect in last month's deadly Bangkok shrine blast match those found on bomb-making material, Thai police say. ›