3. What you think of the latest chart hit.
4. What you think of children’s television.
5. How you feel when purchasing food.
6. Your relationship with your parents.
When you’re 25 you feel so much more guilt when you ask though.
7. How you treat your examination results.
You just guess what grades you got in every job interview.
8. The state of your kitchen sink right now.
But look, it’s a bit cleaner. There are no pans in the sink on the right.
10. Your best friend.
11. How much money you have in your bank account.
12. How you “pull”.
13. And where you are at 12pm on a Sunday.
NOT EVERYTHING HAS CHANGED, YER KNOW.