2. Well, Paul Chuckle is on Twitter, and regularly tweets selfies while in a car.
3. He’s done a few of these now, just so you know exactly where he is at all times.
4. He also does car-selfie requests.
5. Some of his car selfies are like this.
Both of those selfies are different photos, by the way.
8. He does do other selfies, like this one on a wet day, on a balcony in Great Yarmouth.
9. He also took this selfie for his wife. (??!!)
10. His wife wasn’t happy with this one.
11. Now you might be wondering, what about Barry Chuckle? Well, he often makes cameos in Paul’s car selfies.
12. See? Look, there he is.
13. But now Barry has his own Twitter account. It too consists largely of car selfies.
14. People are lining up on Twitter to ask Barry to send them a car selfie.
15. Problem is, when you look at his Twitter feed you notice that he takes similar photos for every selfie request he receives.
16. So his recent images on Twitter look like this.
- And watch a man react to the modern world after spending 44 years in prison. ›