2. Well, Paul Chuckle is on Twitter, and regularly tweets selfies while in a car.
3. He’s done a few of these now, just so you know exactly where he is at all times.
4. He also does car-selfie requests.
5. Some of his car selfies are like this.
Both of those selfies are different photos, by the way.
8. He does do other selfies, like this one on a wet day, on a balcony in Great Yarmouth.
9. He also took this selfie for his wife. (??!!)
10. His wife wasn’t happy with this one.
11. Now you might be wondering, what about Barry Chuckle? Well, he often makes cameos in Paul’s car selfies.
12. See? Look, there he is.
13. But now Barry has his own Twitter account. It too consists largely of car selfies.
14. People are lining up on Twitter to ask Barry to send them a car selfie.
15. Problem is, when you look at his Twitter feed you notice that he takes similar photos for every selfie request he receives.
- BuzzFeed News looks at the fourth anniversary of Mark Duggan's death, an unarmed black man who was shot by police in north London. The shooting sparked England-wide riots in 2011.
- President Obama unveiled a climate change plan on Monday that calls for federal limits on the amount of carbon power plants can produce.
- Puerto Rico has failed to make a $58 million debt payment, and credit rating agency Moody's says the U.S. territory is in default.