1. Doctor Who was good wasn’t it? Particularly this bit.
But if you then switched on to BBC Three afterwards you could have watched the Doctor Who afterparty, which featured an absolutely dire interview with One Direction.
2. Watch the whole video from start to finish. Trust me.
3. Look at Steven Moffat’s face.
John Hurt is meanwhile looking for a phone so that he could ring his agent.
4. A lot of people got quite confused.
I think there is a rip in the space time continuum on bbc3 #doctorwholive
I AM DYING LAUGHING AT THIS ONE DIRECTION DOCTOR WHO THING
6. You’ll get this one if you watched Doctor Who.
Wish someone would hide BBC Three in a painting.
- A University of Cincinnati officer has been charged with murder for shooting Samuel Dubose, an unarmed black man.
- Regulators are looking into allegations of "deceptive or unfair" marketing practices at the University of Phoenix.
- Mullah Omar, the Taliban's reclusive leader, died more than two years ago, Afghan officials say. The Taliban hasn't commented.