1. It seems so innocent. You type in a show you’ve watched and the number of seasons you’ve seen.
3. So you keep adding the shows you’ve watched.
And then you start to get scared.
4. Really really quite scared.
Six shows in, that’s 22 straight days of television.
7. You can try it out for yourself here.
8. The website was created by Alex Cican, a designer and photographer, from Cyprus.
“As a designer, I like practicing and learning new skills,” Alex told BuzzFeed in an email. “I wanted to make a small side-project that would search for something and return something. I don’t remember how I ended up searching for shows,”
And how many days did he waste watching television?
“I wasted about 60 days.”