1. It seems so innocent. You type in a show you’ve watched and the number of seasons you’ve seen.
3. So you keep adding the shows you’ve watched.
And then you start to get scared.
4. Really really quite scared.
Six shows in, that’s 22 straight days of television.
7. You can try it out for yourself here.
8. The website was created by Alex Cican, a designer and photographer, from Cyprus.
“As a designer, I like practicing and learning new skills,” Alex told BuzzFeed in an email. “I wanted to make a small side-project that would search for something and return something. I don’t remember how I ended up searching for shows,”
And how many days did he waste watching television?
“I wasted about 60 days.”
- More debris – believed to be part of the missing aircraft MH370 – has been found washed up on the Indian Ocean island of Réunion on Sunday.
- Cilla Black, the legendary English singer and TV star, has died at her home in Spain, according to local police. She was 72-years-old.
- A conservation group at Oxford University told BuzzFeed News that media reports of Jericho's death were not true and that the 11-year-old lion was "alive and well".