1. Remember the big HMV on Oxford Street?
You’d spend hours in there, looking at records you would never buy, flicking through a rack of posters that made you cringe, or waiting for someone to stop playing on the Playstation 3s.
2. That store is now closed. Instead a smaller store has opened further down Oxford Street, the same location as their first London store (which opened in 1921).
3. So what is the closed HMV turning into? THIS.
4. That’s right. Another Sports Direct.
- France and Russia have agreed to coordinate their airstrikes with the U.S. against ISIS. ›
- And how well do you know what happened in the news this week? Take our quiz. ›