1. Not kidding, Christmas outfits.
This is a traditional event at Everland, South Korea’s largest amusement park.
2. Here it looks as if they are marching out to war.
4. There was also a consistent Santa theme going on.
5. I don’t think they would be that capable of delivering presents though. Think about it.
It would take them about four years to do so.
6. If they weren’t in Santa outfits, they dressed as trees.
7. I think they felt a bit confused by this whole experience.
8. But it proved popular with zoo visitors.
- At least three people have died in South Carolina due to severe rainfall. More than 11 inches of rain fell on the city in 48 hours. ›
- President Obama says the U.S. has launched a full investigation into the airstrikes that killed 22 people at a hospital in Afghanistan on Saturday. ›
- The World Bank announced that for the first time it is forecasting the rate of extreme global poverty to drop below 10% in 2015 . ›