1. So you’re reporting the news and this happens.
A live video of the River Clyde in Glasgow, invaded by a spider.
2. Yes, it’s just a spider close to the lens…but still.
3. Did you pay attention to the news? Nope.
By the way, he said: “Something somewhere somehow has resigned.”
- BP has agreed to pay a $18.7 billion fine to settle legal actions over the 2010 Deepwater Horizon oil spill.
- Liberia has reported three new cases of Ebola this week. The country was declared Ebola-free on May 9.
- A pilot has broken the world records for longest solo flight and longest non-stop flight ever taken in a solar-powered airplane ?