1. So you’re reporting the news and this happens.
A live video of the River Clyde in Glasgow, invaded by a spider.
2. Yes, it’s just a spider close to the lens…but still.
3. Did you pay attention to the news? Nope.
By the way, he said: “Something somewhere somehow has resigned.”
- The man accused in Friday's Planned Parenthood shooting in Colorado made his first court appearance. Charges are expected to be formally filed on Dec. 9. ›
- Cyber Monday 2015 could be the biggest online sales day in history, according to data from Adobe. Shoppers are on track to spend nearly $3 billion 💳📲
- It's World AIDS Day — 35 million people have died from AIDS-related conditions, and more than 34 million people are living with the disease. ›