1. N-O-R-M-A-N is on Twitter. He’s @normcalder.
2. And yes, his tweets are exceptionally Scottish.
4. Nancy (who has an awesome name, but not as good as Norman’s) can be found at @nancybbakes.
5. Iain (who put a baked Alaska into a bin and won the hearts of the British people) tweets at @iain_watters.
6. He mainly tweets to try to calm people down.
7. Enwezor, who left the show after the Mary Berry death stare, can be found at @EnwezorN.
8. Claire, who left at the start of the series and was sad to leave, can be found at @bake_therapist.
9. Jordan, who left the show after making bread with too wet a filling, can be found at @LaPetitLion.
10. Martha, the show’s youngest contestant, who juggles it with her AS-levels, is at @marthacollison.
11. Richard, the guy who always has a pencil behind his ear, can be found tweeting @RichardPBurr.
Warning: Nearly every single tweet of his includes an image of perfect baking.
12. You also can follow Kate Henry at @TreacleBakes.
13. In solidarity with Iain, she did this during #Bingate.
14. Chetna, the one who just manages to sail her way through everything, can be found tweeting at @chetnamakan.
15. And then there’s Luis, who can certainly go all the way. You can find him at @luistroyano.
- 26 people, thought to be refugees and migrants, were discovered in the back of a truck in Austria. ›
- Four people working for VICE News who were detained by Turkish authorities on Thursday while covering political clashes with police are set to face terrorism charges. ›
- Oliver Sacks, the famed neurologist and author, died Sunday from cancer. He was 82. ›