1. You know Location Location Location, don’t you?
It’s on every forty five-minutes on More4. It consists of Kirstie and Phil helping someone who sounds quite bored find a house.
2. Is it a new-ish show? Nope. Of course not.
Location Location Location has been around for ages. So much so that if you watch really old episodes you realise how absolutely mind-numbingly cheap all of the housing in London is.
3. Take this house in Balham, for instance. In 2002 you could get your hands on this first floor flat for only…
2013 - a first-floor property in a nearby road? Over £479,000!
4. Then there’s this one bedroom flat in Hackney. In an episode in the year 2000, the place cost £107,000.
A flat sold on the same road today? You can get one for…
It’s only more than double the cost.
5. How about this house in Acton?
It was this price in 2005, with five bedrooms and two bathrooms.