And to see these guys dance. OBVIOUSLY.
But there is one character who is so outspoken, so full of brilliant observations, so wise that it is staggering that he hasn’t got a show of his own yet.
2. So smart. So wise.
4. Remember the time when he opened up?
5. And told us what he was REALLY thinking?
6. Please tell him to stop talking. It’s so moving.
7. Remember the time when he quoted Karl Marx?
Note to lawyers reading this: he did not say this.
8. God this joke is hard to keep going.
HE HAS NEVER SAID ANYTHING EVER THAT’S THE JOKE.
9. But the thing is, he doesn’t need to say words. His facial expression can sum everything up. He didn’t particularly like this show.
10. He was tired of this show (probably).
All of this attention can be a bit much though.
11. HE IS SO EMBARRASSED RIGHT NOW.
12. He’s also an enigma. You keep asking questions.
15. DON’T FORGET.
16. MOST IMPORTANTLY.
17. THE WORLD NEEDS TO KNOW JAY.
18. THE WORLD NEEDS TO K-N-O-W.
- Takaaki Kajita and Arthur McDonald have won the Nobel Prize in physics for their discovery that neutrinos have mass. ›
- Russia is reportedly preparing to send ground troops to aid Syria's campaign against rebel forces. ›
- Grace Lee Boggs, Detroit activist and civil rights pioneer, has died at the age of 100, according to the Boggs Center. ›