1. Sesame Street and CBeebies are making a new show together next year.
AND ELMO AND THE COOKIE MONSTER WILL BE IN IT.
2. There hasn’t been a Sesame Street show on British TV since 2001, when Channel 4 cruelly cancelled it.
3. The show consists of Muppets working in a hotel, so it’s called THE FURCHESTER.
The Furchester is about a close-knit family of cheerfully incompetent monsters who own and operate an ‘almost’ world-class hotel.
As the Furchester family scrambles to meet the needs of its guests, the monsters will use some exceptionally fuzzy thinking to devise solutions. Some of the solutions even work!
- Chicago police chief Garry McCarthy has resigned after backlash from the police shooting death of Laquan McDonald. ›
- It's World AIDS Day — 35 million people have died from AIDS-related conditions, and more than 34 million people are living with the disease. ›
- Cyber Monday 2015 could be the biggest online sales day in history, according to data from Adobe. Shoppers are on track to spend nearly $3 billion 💳📲