1. What is wrong with this advert?
It’s a new Diet Coke ad, which you can find in magazines and on billboards across the UK.
2. Look a bit closer.
3. WHERE HAS THIS PERSON’S NIPPLE GONE?
4. This has not gone unnoticed.
7. Wait. This slight smudge. Is that a nipple?
8. There is a dark spot here too. Is that the nipple?
9. What also needs to be addressed is this.
This is the most difficult way to pour a drink ever.
11. Update — Jul. 15, 5.20 BST: Coca-Cola have sent BuzzFeed a statement about why the nipple is not there.
Well this is awkward…We would like to assure you that no nipples were harmed in the making of our Diet Coke ad and we are just as baffled as you as to where it could have gone. We can only assume that it was also enjoying a Diet Coke break. However, we all know that perfection is not always in the man…But it’s certainly in the can.”
- It's World AIDS Day — 35 million people have died from AIDS-related conditions, and more than 34 million people are living with the disease. ›