1. That’s right, an actual working batmobile.
Built in the UK, the batmobile is based on the one driven in the 1989 film Batman Returns. It’s got nearly all of the gadgets featured in the film too, including a flame-thrower, hydraulic suspension, remote ignition and full LED running lights.
It can also go from 0 to 60mph in less than 3.7 seconds.
2. Here it is in action.
3. It is expected to reach up to £90,000 at auction.
Here it is moving out of the garage. *BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP*
4. It’s even got that big exhaust after-burner.
Bad news, the exhaust after-burner can only run for 15 seconds due to the amount of fuel it consumes. So don’t use it unless you’re 15 seconds away from a petrol station.
5. Here it is out and about. WHEELSPIN. WHEELSPIN.
Look at it out-do everything in that car park, especially that Ford Transit van.
- Greece appears to have voted "no" on sweeping new austerity measures tied to further bailout funds. Its future in the eurozone is uncertain.
- The U.S. will face Japan in Vancouver in the final match of the FIFA Women's World Cup ⚽️
- Captured New York prison escapee David Sweat has been released from hospital and is back in jail.