1. The opening titles were baffling.
Harry Hill eating televisions that showed ITV programmes. Of course.
2. You never knew who he spoke to at the start.
3. In fact many things on this show weren’t explained.
6. Not forgetting SIR ALAN SUGAR…
With the music going faster and faster and faster and faster.
8. Remember “This Week’s Apprentice In A Nutshell”?
A boastful statement by a candidate followed by their firing by Sir Alan in the same episode. Class.
There were so many notable moments on Harry Hill’s TV Burp.
9. Look no further than HOLE IN THE WALL!
12. They also tore apart every Paul Burrell programme.
15. It was also the only show with actual puppets. Here Harry does some mouth-to-mouth on a teddy…
… to the beat of the Bee Gee’s Staying Alive.
18. Don’t forget TV Burp’s “Poetry Corner.”
It was nothing as good as this feature though.
19. The best thing of this whole show by far, though? “But which is better? There’s only one way to find out…”
20. Heather Mills or Hitler?
21. Scones: “cream then jam” or “jam then cream”?
22. Nookie Bear or Napoleon Bonaparte?
23. Regular birds or Ladybirds?
24. Priests or The Pope or Bishops or Monks?
He used to say this.
But not any more. Saturday Night ITV is now just tat.
- And President Obama actually made his daughters laugh at the annual White House turkey pardon. ›