You look so hot this morning... Damn... I'm a lucky guy ;-) x
So there’s this guy called Russell. Do you know him?
You really should. Why?
2. Pretty damn hot.
3. I mean, just look at those ears.
4. Poking out sexily at a right angle of brilliance.
5. He’s probably noticed that we notice his ears.
But he’s not just hot with ears. He’s also a versatile actor. Want some examples?
6. Well, HBO’s Looking. He’s absolutely ace in that.
He appears as Kevin, Jonathan Groff’s boss, for a few episodes.
And just look at that chemistry between him and Jonathan Groff. It is killing me.
7. In fact he’s so good in it he’s returning as a regular in season 2. He’s really thrilled at this news.
But he’s also a very talented chap, and has been in absolutely everything.
8. The History Boys? He’s awesome in that as well.
10. Oh and he’s in that BBC drama that nobody really watches. What is that show again? Oh… Sherlock?
Sherlock. Nah, never really heard of it tbh.
11. Oh he copped off with Captain Jack Harkness (aka. John Barrowman) in Doctor Who.
JUST LOOK AT THAT EYESEX.
Other things he’s been in? Oh Him & Her, The Job Lot, Being Human, Gavin & Stacey, Little Dorrit, Ashes to Ashes.
12. He’s openly gay too, not like that matters. In an interview with the Independent on Sunday in 2010, he said…
“I sort of challenge people’s perceptions of what a gay man is, which is kinda good. A lot of people become mates with me and say, ‘Let’s go and watch football together…’
Not that I watch football, but they assume that I’m straight, then they get to know me and realise I’m not. And I think by that point, they go, ‘Oh, actually, I like him, he’s all right…’”
13. He’s also well connected to very important people.
14. VERY important people, like the BBC’s Moira Stuart.
BBC Newsreader Moira Stuart is a legend and no-one comes close.