You know Metro’s Rush-Hour Crush, where people ask their crush out in a column read by millions instead of, you know, asking them out in person.
But don’t you think that some of the crushes are a little bit…. well…. creepy?
2. And this one.
No No No No No No No No No.
3. The info at the bottom here isn’t necessary.
4. This one reads like a really bad sex novel.
5. This double entendre at the end is unsettling.
6. This one has just got problems all over the shop.
7. This one could lead to an employment tribunal.
A DRINK? MAYBE IN A COURT OF LAW OKAY THANKS BYE.
10. Pretty pretty pretty pretty CREEPY.
- A large object discovered Wednesday on the coast of the island of Réunion belongs to the same type of aircraft as missing Malaysia Airlines Flight 370, a U.S. official told the Associated Press.
- A University of Cincinnati officer has been charged with murder for shooting Samuel Dubose, an unarmed black man.
- Uber drivers waiting for ride requests near the International Airport of Mexico City were pelted with rocks, sticks, eggs, and flour yesterday afternoon. Local authorities are investigating the incident.