You know Metro’s Rush-Hour Crush, where people ask their crush out in a column read by millions instead of, you know, asking them out in person.
But don’t you think that some of the crushes are a little bit…. well…. creepy?
2. And this one.
No No No No No No No No No.
3. The info at the bottom here isn’t necessary.
4. This one reads like a really bad sex novel.
5. This double entendre at the end is unsettling.
6. This one has just got problems all over the shop.
7. This one could lead to an employment tribunal.
A DRINK? MAYBE IN A COURT OF LAW OKAY THANKS BYE.
10. Pretty pretty pretty pretty CREEPY.
12. Oh btw, this apology won’t get you a nice date.
- The man accused in Friday's Planned Parenthood shooting in Colorado made his first court appearance. Charges are expected to be formally filed on Dec. 9. ›
- Cyber Monday 2015 could be the biggest online sales day in history, according to data from Adobe. Shoppers are on track to spend nearly $3 billion 💳📲
- It's World AIDS Day — 35 million people have died from AIDS-related conditions, and more than 34 million people are living with the disease. ›