1. Asda is selling crumpets shaped like Christmas trees.
Am I the only one who has a serious craving for crumpets right now?
2. And party food consisting of doner kebabs.
Start your night with the food from the end of your night. CHRISTMAS IN REVERSE.
3. M&S is selling bottles of port wearing jumpers.
Charitable knitted Innocent Smoothies hats? YEAH WHATEVS.
…that are actually made out of chocolate, ENDING THE AWFUL EXPERIENCE OF EATING BRUSSELS SPROUTS .
6. But in good news, the man at the till at the Sainsbury’s in Burpham IS LIKE ACTUAL SANTA.
7. Lidl thinks that you’ll love eating Blitzen.