1. True Facts About Angler Fish
Gender relations among angler fish are…weird.
2. True Facts About Baby Echidnas
It’s difficult to make shit up about the echidna because it’s so damn weird.
3. True Facts About The Seahorse
The male seahorse is the only the only male in the animal kingdom to give birth to its young.
4. True Facts About Morgan Freeman
Did you know Morgan Freeman narrated his own birth? True story.
5. True Facts About Sloths
Sloths choose one day a week to climb out of their tree and relieve themselves. To the insects on the ground near that tree, it’s always the worst day of the week.
6. True Facts About The Tarsier
Each one of the tarsier’s eyes is larger than its brain.
- Dylann Roof wants to plead guilty, his attorney said. He is accused of killing nine people at a Charleston church in June.
- The World Health Organization says that an interim analysis of a potential Ebola vaccine shows "100% efficacy in individuals."
- Beijing won its bid to host the 2022 Winter Olympics. It's the first city to host both the summer and winter games.