1. My Dad Lives In A Downtown Hotel
Can Joey learn to cope with his parents’ divorce?
2. Tattle: When To Tell On A Friend
Cocaine: It can kill a friendship.
3. Summer Switch
It’s nothing but trouble when a father and son’s wishes come true and they trade places for the summer!
4. Which Mother Is Mine?
Alex tries to transcend the agony of being a foster child (starring Little House on the Prairie’s Melissa Sue Anderson).
5. Andrea’s Story: A Hitchhiking Tragedy
“We can hitch a ride, we’ll be there in no time.” Uh-oh.
6. Two Loves For Jenny
How will she ever decide between her violin and her boyfriend?
7. A Desperate Exit
The editing at the beginning of this is straight up bizarre.
8. A Secret Between Friends
AKA, “When friendship kills,” AKA “Secret Vomiting”
9. The Best Little Girl In The World
One of several anorexia specials that begins with a running scene. Starring Eva Marie Saint, Jennifer Jason Leigh, with a cameo by Ally Sheedy and directed by Aaron Spelling.
10. Schoolboy Father
An excerpt from the 1980 special about teen pregnancy, starring a very young Rob Lowe and Dana Plato.
11. Ace Hits The Big Time
Don’t join gangs! (Ends in a dance fight.)
12. Summer’s End
Girls can play baseball, too!
- Justice Antonin Scalia, who served almost 30 years on the Supreme Court as one of its most prominent and influential conservative voices, died Saturday. He was 79.
- U.S. Republican presidential candidates debated for the first time since Donald Trump's win in New Hampshire, and it got intense.
- Bitterly cold temperatures and arctic winds began freezing large swathes of the U.S. Northeast ❄️
Report an Issue
Drag to highlight one or more parts of the screen.
We got your feedback, and we'll follow up with you at
Sadly, an error occured while sending your feedback. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know.