2. Then log in to your Facebook account…
3. …let the flux capacitor take your info back in time…
4. …and BOOM! You’ve been Myspaced!
5. Now, bling it out!
You can customize both the look of the page and the information it shows.
6. Click “Customize Page” to remove info you don’t want on the page, choose your Top 8 friends, etc.
To choose friends:
— Unselect the friends already highlighted in yellow.
— Scroll through to show the friends you want to appear. Choose wisely! Who you put in your Top 8 is very important.
To edit other info:
— Click the X to remove that bit of information from the page. Click + to add it back.
7. Click “Gimme a cool design!” to pimp your layout!
9. Once you’ve got a look you like, click “Save”…
10. And now you’ve got your very own Myspace page, freshly filled with all your Facebook info. Your friends are going to want to see this!
11. Try it yourself!
13. (And we’ve got a Geocities Yourself version, too, if you’re more old school.)
Try it at http://geocities.buzzfeed.com
- BP has agreed to pay a $18.7 billion fine to settle legal actions over the 2010 Deepwater Horizon oil spill.
- Boko Haram has killed 97 people at mosques in northeastern Nigeria, a government official told AP.
- Former Virginia Sen. Jim Webb, a Democrat with a military background, is running for president.
- Tidal is now the only place you can stream Prince's music. He's pulled his work from other services, like Spotify.