4. You’ll have a very strong opinion on something that later turns out to be totally wrong.
7. You’ll always say, “Being a grown-up sucks,” but never actually think you’re a grown-up.
9. You won’t be able to pay your bills and have to ask your parents for help.
11. You’ll let your friends influence the way you think about yourself.
12. It will take you at least 5 years to get used to the idea that you’re not in school anymore.
14. You’ll lose touch with some of the people who know you the best.
Jeffrey Mayer / WireImage
19. You will willingly do things you know you’ll regret. It just doesn’t seem like a big deal. Until you regret it.
23. You’ll think happiness is something that just happens to you.
…but it will all be worth it, even if it doesn’t seem like it at the time.
In The News Today
- Wes Craven, who directed "Scream" and "A Nightmare on Elm Street," has died of brain cancer. He was 76. ›
- Shannon Miles, who is suspected of ambushing and killing a Harris County, Texas, sheriff's deputy, was arrested Saturday and charged with capital murder. ›
- For the first time in history, there are three major hurricanes in the Pacific east of the International Dateline at the same time. ›