4. You’ll have a very strong opinion on something that later turns out to be totally wrong.
7. You’ll always say, “Being a grown-up sucks,” but never actually think you’re a grown-up.
9. You won’t be able to pay your bills and have to ask your parents for help.
11. You’ll let your friends influence the way you think about yourself.
12. It will take you at least 5 years to get used to the idea that you’re not in school anymore.
14. You’ll lose touch with some of the people who know you the best.
Jeffrey Mayer / WireImage
19. You will willingly do things you know you’ll regret. It just doesn’t seem like a big deal. Until you regret it.
23. You’ll think happiness is something that just happens to you.
…but it will all be worth it, even if it doesn’t seem like it at the time.
In The News Today
- Sierra Leone is investigating a new Ebola death after a woman who was believed to be the country's last known case was discharged from the hospital last week. ›
- Lawyers for the NFL and New England Patriots quarterback Tom Brady failed to reach a settlement in the deflategate case. A decision is expected by Friday. ›
- Thai police have issued two new arrest warrants as the search widens for the suspects behind Bangkok's deadly shrine bombing. ›