4. You’ll have a very strong opinion on something that later turns out to be totally wrong.
7. You’ll always say, “Being a grown-up sucks,” but never actually think you’re a grown-up.
9. You won’t be able to pay your bills and have to ask your parents for help.
11. You’ll let your friends influence the way you think about yourself.
12. It will take you at least 5 years to get used to the idea that you’re not in school anymore.
14. You’ll lose touch with some of the people who know you the best.
Jeffrey Mayer / WireImage
19. You will willingly do things you know you’ll regret. It just doesn’t seem like a big deal. Until you regret it.
23. You’ll think happiness is something that just happens to you.
…but it will all be worth it, even if it doesn’t seem like it at the time.
Here Are The Top Stories
- The U.S. government is investigating possible unlawful coordination by some airlines to keep prices high ✈️
- U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry will travel to Cuba later this summer for the opening of a U.S. embassy there.
- Nicholas Winton, who saved more than 650 Jewish children from the Holocaust, died at 106.
- Mozambique implemented a new criminal code that removes a colonial-era law criminalizing homosexuality.