14. You’ll lose touch with some of the people who know you the best.
19. You will willingly do things you know you’ll regret. It just doesn’t seem like a big deal. Until you regret it.
…but it will all be worth it, even if it doesn’t seem like it at the time.
- India's telecom authorities have ruled against Free Basics, Facebook's controversial plan to offer free but limited internet.
- BuzzFeed News has identified a second member of the ISIS execution cell led by "Jihadi John."
- The New Hampshire primary, the second voting contest of the U.S. presidential nominating season, is on Tuesday.