4. You’ll have a very strong opinion on something that later turns out to be totally wrong.
7. You’ll always say, “Being a grown-up sucks,” but never actually think you’re a grown-up.
9. You won’t be able to pay your bills and have to ask your parents for help.
10. You’ll make a dumb financial decision.
11. You’ll let your friends influence the way you think about yourself.
12. It will take you at least 5 years to get used to the idea that you’re not in school anymore.
14. You’ll lose touch with some of the people who know you the best.
18. You’ll get a tattoo (that you’ll end up regretting).
19. You will willingly do things you know you’ll regret. It just doesn’t seem like a big deal. Until you regret it.
23. You’ll think happiness is something that just happens to you.
…but it will all be worth it, even if it doesn’t seem like it at the time.
- Planned Parenthood officials said they believed a shooting at a Colorado Springs clinic was motivated by opposition to abortion. ›