1. Choose a number between 1 and 10.
Got it? Ok.
2. Take that number and multiply by 9.
This shouldn’t be too tricky, but take your time.
3. If your number is a two-digit number, add the numbers together. If not, skip ahead.
4. Now, subtract 5 from the number.
I think I’m getting close here. Just a few more questions.
5. Line your number up with its corresponding letter of the alphabet.
So, 1=A, 2=B, 3=C, 4=D, 5=E, etc.
6. Think of a country that begins with the letter you’ve got.
Now, this is important, and where things get hard, so when you’ve got your country, I want you to concentrate on it VERY HARD for a few seconds. I’ll be here in the internet, trying to intercept your brainwaves.
7. Next, you need to envision an animal whose name begins with the LAST letter of the country you were just thinking about.
The picture’s almost clear. One or two more steps and I’ll have you.
8. Finally, take the last letter of that animal and think of a fruit that BEGINS with that same letter.
Now hold it in your mind!! I think it’s coming clear finally… . . . . . . .
9. You are thinking of a kangaroo eating an orange in Denmark!!!!!
Amirite? That’s the POWER of the internet!! If I’m wrong, it just means your think differently than 98% of people, so congratulations on being so independent-minded!!
In The News Today