[Sponsored by Red Stripe Light]
1. Red Stripe Embassador Loses His Pants (Red Stripe Light)
2. The Bartles And Jaymes Guys
They’re emblematic of a simpler time in America.
3. Megan Mullally Dances (“I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter!”)
Wait for the :29 second mark — there it is!! The Megan Mullally Wipe!
4. Joe Isuzu
He got a sitcom gig from this, right?
5. Wilford Brimley (Quaker Oats)
Wilford Brimley is his own kind of fictional character.
6. Flo (Progressive)
I went to a Halloween where someone was dressed as Flo. It was a very good costume.
7. William Shatner (Priceline)
The best short jingle in recent years. “Price. Line. NegotiATor!”
8. “Where’s The Beef” Old Ladies (Wendy’s)
They’re still adorable. And I assume they’re all dead now>
9. Mikey (Life Cereal)
Mikey DID NOT DIE from eating Pop Rock and then drinking soda. He’s still alive today, and probably very, very rich.
- Thai police have issued two new arrest warrants as the search widens for the suspects behind Bangkok's deadly shrine bombing. ›
- Wes Craven, who directed "Scream" and "A Nightmare on Elm Street," has died of brain cancer. He was 76. ›
- For the first time in history, there are three major hurricanes in the Pacific east of the International Dateline at the same time. ›