1. Learned: Exactly how a hot dog gets created.
2. Seen: Al Pacino in “The Devil’s Advocate.”
3. Tasted: Swedish blood sausage.
4. Learned: How you get rid of an eye worm.
5. Smelled: The reek that comes with cleaning out a rat’s nest.
6. Heard: The sound a human body makes when it hits the ground from a great height.
7. Seen: The Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport after midnight.
8. Heard: The failed campaign song “Hillary 4 U and Me” — that’s nothing against Hillary or her campaign, I just really wish I had never heard that song. Even writing this now, the tune just appeared in my head again. I wish I could undo that.
- U.S. Republican presidential candidates will debate at 8 p.m. ET in New Hampshire, ahead of Tuesday's primary 🇺🇸
Connect With TechLike Us On Facebook Follow Us On Twitter Follow Us On Apple News Subscribe to our RSS feed
Report an Issue
Drag to highlight one or more parts of the screen.
We got your feedback, and we'll follow up with you at
Sadly, an error occured while sending your feedback. Please contact email@example.com to let us know.