1. Learned: Exactly how a hot dog gets created.
2. Seen: Al Pacino in “The Devil’s Advocate.”
3. Tasted: Swedish blood sausage.
4. Learned: How you get rid of an eye worm.
5. Smelled: The reek that comes with cleaning out a rat’s nest.
6. Heard: The sound a human body makes when it hits the ground from a great height.
7. Seen: The Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport after midnight.
8. Heard: The failed campaign song “Hillary 4 U and Me” — that’s nothing against Hillary or her campaign, I just really wish I had never heard that song. Even writing this now, the tune just appeared in my head again. I wish I could undo that.
I mostly like old, unpopular things, like from 2002. I'm also 102 years old.
Contact Scott Lamb at email@example.com