1. If you’re still feeling a little shy, let’s start out with the basics. The Running Man.
It’s great at birthday parties.
2. And if you get a little more ambitious, you can try the Carlton.
Make sure your crush is watching.
4. Now let’s rock side to side.
Nothing’s braver than dancing on national TV.
5. Good. Now work your knees into the dance.
Even your granny appreciates this move.
6. Yes, good. Keep going!
Don’t forget to wink at the cute boy across the dance floor.
7. Don’t be afraid to bust out the latest dance craze, no matter what you’re wearing.
The large crowds of conventions are prime locations for flash dance mobs.
8. And never underestimate the power of a good synchronized number.
You and your bestie have got it down.
9. Woohoo! Let’s take a water break before we get back to the groove.
And maybe talk to some strangers getting some punch?
10. Alright. We’re back! Let’s get it on.
Grab your partner, do-si-do!
11. Let’s get sassy!
Pretend you are Beyonce performing on stage in front of a huge crowd.
12. Work that groove thang!
Like you don’t care if anyone is looking.
13. Don’t forget to add some soul.
Yeah, you’ve got it.
14. And you wouldn’t be a couragous person on the dance floor if you didn’t shake a little booty.
Celebratory dances are a must.