1. Kids can make friends with anybody!
When’s the last time you talked to a stranger for fun? Kids do it all the time! Try getting off your smartphone and making friendly conversation with somebody for once!
2. They like to dive head first into new things.
The little brother thought it was a good idea to try something new, and the sister said, “Why not?”
3. And they really don’t care what you think about them.
This little boy is saying, “Excuse me, I am proud to be sporting a bowl haircut. I’m fabulous.”
4. Kids just live their life. No fear!
There’s no fear in taking this photobooth picture here. Mom’s going to post it on Facebook for everyone to see.
5. They will bust a move wherever.
Kids are the life of the party. A huge audience of people does not stop them from having a good time, it fuels their energy!
6. Kids are curious and outgoing.
When it’s birthday time, it’s cake on the face time! And all the party goers agree.
7. They don’t let the haters get them down.
This little lady is showing all the haters in her neighborhood that she can ride with the big boys! Remember, there will always be haters, but you shouldn’t let them inhibit your courageous outlook.
8. They’re not afraid to make mistakes.
Hey, mom’s out! What should we do tonight? Oh, I know… let’s make a mess.
9. Not afraid of pickin’ a little booger.
Nope, she didn’t even care that there were 5 other people watching her nose digging. She’s gonna start a trend, and all the other kids will want to be her best friend.
10. And they’re not afraid of being themselves.
Honey Boo Boo knows that the world is her stage, and if you don’t like it, sorry! Alana’s going to keep being fabulous with her friends without you.
11. They tell it like it is.
Kids will let their opinions be heard to anyone that will listen.
12. Kids know that they are awesome.
I’m sure this kid is a star in their friend group.
13. They will wear whatever they like, just because!
This little guy decided to wear this on his first day of preschool. Awesome.
14. They’re not afraid to take chances.
She’s saving lives and being socially courageous in front of the cameras. A double whammy.
15. When they are excited, they will share it to the world.
Being excited with your pals is the best feeling!
16. Could you be as courageous as this girl?
She’s dressing up as Batman when everybody else is a princess!
17. Do you have the enough social courage to ride a unicorn bike?
Everyone on your block would be so jealous.
18. Take a note from these kids, and never be afraid of doing something new.
Make friendly conversations at the grocery store, ask that girl out that you never thought you could, wear the craziest outfit you can think of at a party, and really, just have fun!