1. This overgrown lion cub.
2. Miss Bunny finally found the courage to try a new hairstyle.
Her fur was looking a bit drab, so she thought, “Why not a makeover with a cat stylist?” She will sure dazzle with her daring look.
3. Alfred thought it was about time he built up his social courage and give Lorenda a smooch on the lips.
Don’t worry, his second kiss was less erratic.
4. Dilbert the dog felt adventurous, so he convinced his buddy, Carl the cat, to go to a new exotic restaurant.
Bird feeding! Revolutionary!
7. This manatee found some courage to make friends outside of the aquarium.
Her method is very effective. “Hi, I’d like to be your friend. BOOP!”
9. This hamster hiding in a cardboard roll.
12. Mr. Bulldog wasn’t really sure about surfing with his friends, but he did it anyway!
He probably won’t do it again, but hey, at least he met some other cool dogs! They’ll probably do coffee next week.
13. This walrus joined the gym and befriended a person at the elliptical!
They’re now work-out buddies and go out for protein shakes after crunch time.