1. The “Pretend We’re Strangers And Then Make Out In Public” Prank
Courageous kissing makes a courageous prank!
2. The “Gallon Smash” Prank
Nothing gets you more attention than falling a grocery store with milk in your hands. (Make sure you help clean up afterwards.)
3. The “Holding Strangers Hands” Prank
Have you ever tried to hold a stranger’s hand? This guy did. Several times.
4. The “Pretend To Be A Famous King And Sign Autographs” Prank
The geniuses at Improv Everywhere dressed up a guy who looked like King Philip IV and had him sign autographs at the Metropolitan Museum of Art.
5. The “Smell Random People” Prank
Brought to you by the same guy who tried to hold hands with strangers. Such a brave guy.
6. The “Panhandler Party” Prank
What if a bunch of panhandlers came onto your subway all at once? It would probably be as hilarious as this.
7. The “Wig From My Own Hair” Prank
This guy took the time to shave all of his hair, and be bald in front of his friends! And boy, are they surprised.
8. The “Give People Fake Discount Passwords And See What They Do” Prank
If you say “SPECIAL YUMMY FUN TIME,” you will get a special extra in this video.
*No, you won’t. Sorry.
9. The “Pretend To Be Superman” Prank
A guy pretends to be superman in his college lecture class.
10. The “Pretend You’re Famous” Prank
Brett Cohen dressed up as a fake celebrity and got a lot of random strangers to think he was famous. Brilliant.
11. The “High-Five Tourists At The Leaning Tower Of Pisa” Prank
No, you’re not holding up the Leaning Tower of Pisa. Yes, I will high-five you.
12. The “Pick Up Girls With Internet Memes” Prank
Successful troll is successful.