1. When someone disrespects the coffee.
The most important rule: if you kill the jo, you gotta make some mo.
2. Sitting next to someone who found the squeakiest object ever and made it into a chair.
Double annoyance points if it’s ever used for mid-afternoon crunches.
3. Hearing a neighbor’s jams whether you like it or not:
There are many ways of sharing your music; this is not the best way.
4. Or when someone ONLY SPEAKS LIKE THEY’RE YELLING ALL THE TIME:
Every conversation doesn’t have to feel like it’s at an eleven, right?
5. When you witness the free food getting ruined.
The. Absolute. Worst. Thing. To. Do. Ever.
6. Or when your lunch is stolen.
The sticky note is a sacred bond between human and food.
7. Sharing a space with someone who overcommits to a desk theme.
Massive shrines are great, but consider erecting them where they can’t topple over on your coworkers.
8. Always hearing about how bad the job is from someone who does the same job as you.
And all you can think is, “I know. I know. I was there.”
9. Receiving unnecessary e-mails that only say “thx”
Not everything has to be sent to everyone ALL the time.
10. When you have to interact with someone who should have just taken a sick day.
Dedication is contagious! …but so is the flu.
11. Having more work than a human can handle:
Last time you checked, you weren’t a small army of super-people.
12. Someone taking a phone call from the bathroom.
If someone calls while nature is calling, let it go to voicemail.
13. When corporate culture smacks you in the face.
“Always be ready for anything” should not apply to flying projectiles.
14. When you let someone borrow your supplies, and they’re returned damaged.
Maybe you did lend out your pen with all these teeth marks. But probably not.