2. And if you didn’t have braces, you always feared getting them.
3. Wondering to yourself in class if your grades even matter.
4. Every girl believed they were Regina George.
7. Puberty hit you like a brick.
8. Having an article of clothing from Abercrombie, Hollister, or Aeropostale was essential.
10. Taking hundreds of Photobooth selfies with your pals.
14. The cliques were real.
15. Gym class slayed you.
16. Substitute teachers thought they ruled the world.
18. When you found out your crush liked someone else.
19. If you weren’t cool, you sucked.
20. That one dude who breaks out the worm.
21. Health class was a force.
23. Being uncomfortably sad after reading The Diary of Anne Frank.
- And how well do you know what happened in the news this week? Take our quiz. ›