3. What horrors have you seen in your time? What pastatrocities haunt your dreams?
4. Do you hear them screaming, noodle man? Their fates wrapped ‘round forks and shoveled into gaping mouths — do you miss them, noodle man?
5. Are you merely waiting, noodle man? Biding your time until chunky tomato meat sauce takes you home? Do you fear death, noodle man? Are you living?
Here Are Today's Top Stories
- Owen Labrie was found not guilty of sexual assault charges stemming from a 15-year-old former student's accusations that he raped her at St. Paul's School. ›
- Former U.S. President George W. Bush delivered a speech honoring New Orleans' teachers during a visit marking the anniversary of Hurricane Katrina. ›
- Police confirmed 71 people, likely refugees who fled Syria, were found dead in a truck abandoned in Austria. ›