6. You’ve stopped messing around with winkyfaces when arranging a hookup.
8. Everyone on Facebook is getting all responsible.
10. And your Twitter feed has been infiltrated by reliable news sources.
You still follow plenty of hot celebrities, but now you know when they get arrested.
13. Snapchat has become a tool for making plans or showing friends your whereabouts.
Not a dick pic for miles.
16. Your profile picture is just a normal photo of you, instead of a fad image.
17. And you’ve started to lose track of all the different social networking tools people use.
What? Why? Why any of this?
- The CIA has officially—but very quietly—admitted that some allegations about its torture program were true.
- The U.S. government is suing Ferguson, Missouri, after the city tried to change a negotiated police reform settlement.
- New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie has dropped out of the 2016 Republican presidential race after poor results in New Hampshire 🇺🇸