1. Heading out on a shopping trip is like going into battle.
None of us ever are.
2. You recruit some friends to go with you for a tag-team offensive.
5. Like when you walk into a store where they don’t even carry your size.
6. Or when you find a cute shirt, and all that’s left are the extra smalls.
7. Not to mention women’s pants sizes must be decided by random lottery, because they are never the same from store to store.
8. You are desperate to fit in those pants that are SUPPOSED to be your size.
10. You’re almost sure the changing room mirror has something against you - there’s no way you actually look like that, right?
12. But FINALLY you manage to locate one item that makes you feel like you’re walking on Cloud Nine.
14. Time to distance yourself from that shirt, to save yourself from starvation and misery later.
17. If you’re lucky, you can leave the store a champion. Getting one item that is awesome and doesn’t cost you a month’s worth of groceries is a small but wonderful victory.
Here Are The Top Stories
- More than 1 million people are expected to attend Pope Francis' mass in Ecuador.