1. You totally don’t mind eating your friends leftovers.
When it comes to food, sharing is caring.
3. You can customize your food however you want. No questions asked.
Getting your boyfriend to shave his beard is a whole different story…
4. It’s totally okay to order pizza to your room at 1 AM. No one will think you’re a slut.
The pizza man is the only acceptable booty call.
5. The only baby that comes from food is a serious food baby.
Napkins over baby wipes any day.
6. Food is ALWAYS there for you, no matter what time of day it is.
“It’s a quarter after one, I’m all alone and I need you now…”
7. When it comes to food, you can never be too cheesy.
Mac & Cheese, Grilled Cheese, Cheese Burgers, Blocks of Cheese…
8. Mixing alcohol and food is never a regret.
Yes, EVEN that time you drunkenly solo-ate an entire large pepperoni pizza #noregrets
9. You don’t get mad when your friend likes the same food as you.
But when Rachel AND Becky both like Tyler you KNOW the claws are going to come out…
10. It’s totally okay to make a late night trip to your fridge, grab the first thing you see, and take it back to bed with you.
Try to the same thing with guys at the club and you may have some serious regrets…
11. You don’t have to play it coy around your food.
You can skip the flirting, it’s really not necessary.