1. You made it! You’re finally a big bad senior. Time to show these noobs what’s up with your fly-ass senior year swag.
3. But then you’re all “Hold up! I have no idea what I’m doing with my life.”
4. Well crap. Looks like it’s time to maybe figure that shit out.
6. You decide to start post-grad job hunting online. So far so good…
7. But then you realize that a single application could take you hours. Nevermind I guess.
9. You have important senior year activities calling your name. The job hunt will just have to wait.
10. You’re having the time of your life! Senior year FOREVERRRRRR
12. Your mood is sufficiently killed. First you get angry about your predicament.
17. And you’ve got a WHOLE YEAR to figure all that “future” business out
Here Are The Top Stories
- The U.S. has formally requested that Switzerland extradite 7 top FIFA officials who were arrested in Zurich in May.
- The U.S. government is investigating possible unlawful coordination by some airlines to keep prices high ✈️
- Leaders of the U.S. Episcopal Church, which appointed an out gay bishop in 2003, have voted to let clergy perform religious same-sex marriages.