1. You’re completely obsessed and tune in every single week.
You own this show.
2. But suddenly, it’s all become just too much for you.
3. You just sit there after every episode whispering to yourself.
Is Alison alive? Is Ezra “A”? Did everyone just forget Mona was a psycho?
4. You used to be the resident PLL expert but now you’re just a nobody.
WHAT HAPPENED TO LUCAS?
5. When your friends talk about it you just stand there like.
Mhmmm yes totally.
6. You finally work up the courage to ask whats going on and you get this reaction.
IM SORRY OKAY?
7. You call your friends during the commercials to try and piece together it all.
What is all this Ravenswood business?
8. Your brain physically cannot process another plot twist.
WHAT HAPPENED TO SAMARA?
9. You know some of your friends are clueless too but they won’t admit it.
Trust no one.
10. You lash out when people accidentally reveal spoilers.
Violent outbursts of fangirl rage.
11. And just when you think you finally know what’s happening, they introduce another character.
But no matter how confused you get, you know you still love it.
- A conservation group in Zimbabwe reported that Jericho, the brother of beloved lion Cecil, was shot and killed by a hunter. But some scientists monitoring the pride believe he is OK.
- Joe Biden has begun to "actively explore a possible presidential campaign," the New York Times reports.
- The trooper who pulled over Sandra Bland was disciplined for "unprofessional conduct" in the fall of 2014, records show.