1. Rules were made for breaking.
Stick it to The Man!
2. Express yourself and your opinions.
3. The best lessons are the ones you teach yourself.
4. Be completely honest with yourself and others.
5. Don’t take shit from anybody.
Dewey Finn 4ever.
6. Find what you love and never let it go.
Now raise your goblet of rock!
7. You don’t have to defend the fact that you sleep in every single day.
8. Educating the next generation is super important.
See you in detention Freddy.
9. Respect all the rock gods who came before you.
We salute you.
10. And never forget to take risks.
And the legend of the rent was way hardcore!
I think we can all agree that Mr. Schneebly would have the highest rating on ratemyteacher.com ever.
- Kentucky clerk Kim Davis has been taken into federal custody until she orders her staff to issue marriage licenses. ›
- Tom Brady's four-game suspension by the NFL following the "Deflategate" scandal has been overturned by a federal judge. ›
- Facebook is working with charter schools to build educational software that it eventually plans on offering for free to U.S. public schools. ›