1. You could make some Red Bull cupcakes.
With Red Bull in the batter and frosting! Not sugar-free, duh. Recipe here.
2. Or these ones that also feature Pop Rocks.
Why? Don’t ask silly questions. Recipe here.
3. Then you could get in touch with your creative side.
4. And partake in the time-honored (since 1999!) tradition of Red Bull can art.
5. You could appreciate its awesome power by figuring out how much could kill you.
6. Then pop a few of these Jell-O shots.
Because it’s not like you’re going to stop drinking Red Bull. Haha, silly. Recipe here.
7. You could get a job driving this thing around.
Part of the gig may be having to give some Red Bull away, however.
8. Or gather some friends and impress them with this sorcery.
This guy can open a full can, turn it upside down, and nothing spills out!
9. And admire the time and care it took someone to make this cake.
10. These sprinkle-y, caffeinated cake pops, though, you could totally make yourself.
This girl clearly has one of the great culinary minds of our time. Recipe here.
11. But if you want to feel slightly better about your caloric intake, there’s this Red Bull smoothie.
12. And later on, you could whip up a salad with Red Bull dressing.
13. Which pairs perfectly next to a Red Bull-marinated steak!
Slight variation on this recipe here.
14. After you feast, sit back and watch a Red Bull float around space.
- And President Obama actually made his daughters laugh at the annual White House turkey pardon. ›