1. In the beginning, when we saw just how out-of-control Walter White’s life had become.
2. When Walt saved himself and Jesse from a tricky situation through clever use of phosphine gas.
3. When Jesse failed to locate the correct type of plastic bin to contain hydrofluoric acid.
4. When Walt stood up to the meth distributor Tuco and earned his respect.
Through “a little tweak of chemistry.”
6. When there was a shootout between Hank and Tuco.
And Hank won, of course.
7. When Jesse confronted the meth head couple (and rescued their kid!)
Yet the meth head woman still managed to kill her meth head husband with a stolen ATM. Ow.
8. When Walt and Jesse got stuck in the desert with the RV.
And Walt had to rig a battery. YEAH, SCIENCE!
9. When Saul figured out a way to launder Walt’s drug money through the donation site created by Walt Jr.
The site really exists, and donations go toward The National Cancer Coalition.
12. When Jane’s distraught father caused this mid-air collision.
14. When The Cousins found out where the notorious Heisenberg lived.
Luckily, Walter White never noticed.
16. When Jesse bought his parents’ house.
20. When the DEA nearly discovered the RV before it could be demolished.
21. When Hank assaulted Jesse at his home on suspicion of the latter’s involvement with Heisenberg.
23. When Walt ran over a couple drug dealers with his Aztec to protect Jesse.
And finished them off.
24. When Jesse, against his better judgment, shot Gale point-blank to protect Walt.
(And, by extension, himself.)
26. When Skyler jumped into the pool fully clothed.
At Walt’s 51st birthday party, no less!
27. When Walt took his son’s new car out… and blew it up.
“Hello! Yes, I need a cab.”
30. When Walt discovered Skyler had given the money stored in the crawl space to Ted, so the family couldn’t go into hiding.
(She did it to avoid trouble with the IRS.)
31. When Gus went out with a bang.
That makeup artist has serious skills.
32. When we discovered it was Walt who poisoned Andrea’s son.
33. This flashforward showing Walt using an alias at a Denny’s on his 52nd birthday.
34. When Walt and Jesse rigged a magnet to erase incriminating evidence on Gus’s computer.
36. When the crew pulled off the greatest train robbery of the century.
Do yourself a favor and watch the whole scene again. You will not regret it.