1. When people start getting on the train as others are still getting off.
2. When people walk slowly in front of you on the sidewalk.
3. When people with a lot more than 10 items use the express lane.
4. When mothers with strollers take up the whole sidewalk and act annoyed when other people need to get through.
6. When people bring small children to scary or R-rated movies.
8. When people leave their shopping carts in the middle of the parking lot.
9. When people let their children misbehave in restaurants.
10. When people hold a conversation right in front of a doorway.
11. When you can’t pass anyone on the road because they’re driving the same speed side by side.
12. When you purposely hold the door for someone and they don’t acknowledge it.
13. When people push trash from their car into the parking lot.
14. When you move over for one person and they still bump into you as you pass them.
15. When cyclists don’t stop for red lights or obey signs on the road.
- President Obama said that he was "deeply disturbed" by the video showing the police shooting of black teenager Laquan McDonald in Chicago. ›
- Frank Gifford's family says the NFL star had CTE, the degenerative brain disease linked to football. He died in August. ›
- And President Obama actually made his daughters laugh at the annual White House turkey pardon. ›