1. Fruit by the Foot, now with 100% fewer preservatives!
2. Girl scout cookies you can have. All. Year. Round.
3. Mocha popsicles. Why? Because you’re an adult, that’s why.
And adults get to drink COFFEE. Recipe here.
4. Find a bear-shaped cookie cutter and make big-person Teddy Grahams.
6. Candy buttons! If you eat the paper (and we all eat the paper) think of it as your daily fiber.
7. Don’t worry, you can still pretend you’re a monster and bite the heads off all your animal crackers.
Especially when they have icing and sprinkles on them. Recipe here.
8. And twist your Oreos apart to lick the frosting.
9. These chicken nuggets are guaranteed not to contain surprise brains.
10. Here’s some mac and cheese fit for a grown-up.
Just like Annie used to make it. Recipe here.
11. Go ahead and put all the frosting you want on your pop tarts — Mom isn’t looking.
12. And pile your pizza bagel bites high with cheese!
13. Crazy pancakes for dinner? Why not! Adults do what they want.
- Chicago officials have released the video of a white police officer fatally shooting Laquan McDonald, a black teenager. The officer was charged with murder Tuesday. ›
- At least 19 people in seven U.S. states have been infected with E. coli in an outbreak officials believe is linked to rotisserie chicken salads sold at Costco. ›
- Adele broke the single-week U.S. album sales record set by NSYNC in 2000. "25" sold at least 2.43 million in about three days. ›