1. Fruit by the Foot, now with 100% fewer preservatives!
3. Mocha popsicles. Why? Because you’re an adult, that’s why.
And adults get to drink COFFEE. Recipe here.
4. Find a bear-shaped cookie cutter and make big-person Teddy Grahams.
6. Candy buttons! If you eat the paper (and we all eat the paper) think of it as your daily fiber.
7. Don’t worry, you can still pretend you’re a monster and bite the heads off all your animal crackers.
Especially when they have icing and sprinkles on them. Recipe here.
8. And twist your Oreos apart to lick the frosting.
9. These chicken nuggets are guaranteed not to contain surprise brains.
10. Here’s some mac and cheese fit for a grown-up.
Just like Annie used to make it. Recipe here.
11. Go ahead and put all the frosting you want on your pop tarts — Mom isn’t looking.
12. And pile your pizza bagel bites high with cheese!
13. Crazy pancakes for dinner? Why not! Adults do what they want.
- A conservation group in Zimbabwe reported that Jericho, the brother of beloved lion Cecil, was shot and killed by a hunter. But some scientists monitoring the pride believe he is OK.
- Joe Biden has begun to "actively explore a possible presidential campaign," the New York Times reports.
- The trooper who pulled over Sandra Bland was disciplined for "unprofessional conduct" in the fall of 2014, records show.