1. The Bloomberg terminal is an expensive Wall Street trading and research machine with lots of financial data. It has its own version of Craigslist, called POSH.
2. Prices tend to be higher than what you’d find in typical classifieds sections, with goods such as vast estates, boats, Rolexes, diamond rings, and expensive cars.
They’re mostly listed by bankers, hedge fund managers, private-equity types, and their friends.
3. There’s even a filter for just airplanes and boats!
4. Here’s a 15th-century Italian castle for 20 million euros.
That’s the equivalent of $27.2 million. It has its own olive orchard, vineyard, golf course, and beach villa… plus a helipad.
5. And an estate in Mallorca for about $20.4 million.
It has 10 bedrooms, a cinema, gym, indoor and outdoor pools, and, of course, separate quarters for the help.
7. On POSH, you can even sell a “beautiful dressage horse” for upward of $40,000.
8. Or your wife’s “seriously sexy knee-high Christian Louboutin python-skin boots” that have never been worn because they’re too big.
Apparently “exceptional to look at on the mantlepiece” but “made to be worn and gaped at.”
9. One Bloomberg user is trying to sell a Jeep that was gifted to President Eisenhower in 1946, returned to the Scottish National Trust upon his death, and recently restored.
A price isn’t listed.
10. This is “Ike’s Jeep.”
Per a link to its Facebook page.
11. There are nice watches galore. Like $24,000 Rolexes.
(That price has been discounted by more than 25%, the user writes.)
12. Here’s a Mercedes C63 AMG Black Series for $175,000.
Only 60 C63 Black Series were imported to the U.K., of the 600 made globally, according to the listing.
14. And a new Tesla Model S for more than $100,000.
15. But the real estate is definitely the best part about POSH. Here’s an expired listing for a $17.5 million oceanfront residence in Miami.
It has six bedrooms, six and a half bathrooms, and multiple infinity edge pools. (Which correlate to infinite happiness.)
16. A Ritz Carlton Club unit in Aspen for $700/night.
18. And this East Hampton home for $10,000/week.
It has a movie room, an Olympic-size swimming pool, and tennis court.
20. And hey, every now and then, you might find a more normal item on POSH. Like a $25 Gap gift card for $20. “I don’t shop here,” the user writes.
21. Of course not.
- The U.S. will face Japan in Vancouver in the final match of the FIFA Women's World Cup ⚽️
- Captured New York prison escapee David Sweat has been released from hospital and is back in jail.