1. Because I just wasn’t one of those people who knew exactly what they wanted to do with their lives since the age of 5…
How do people do it? This is so hard.
2. Because there are SO many options to choose from.
WHAT DO I CHOOSE? HOW DO I CHOOSE?
3. Some days you hate every subject in the world and decide that you’re just destined for failure.
4. And other days you’re super ambitious and think you could do everything in the world.
5. But either way you know that you don’t know what you’re doing with your life.
6. So you end up taking GenEd courses and a few others that sound cool…
7. And then you’re even MORE confused because you thought you liked Chemistry but now you hate it.
8. Every time you speak to an adult they’re like, “so what’s your major?” as if you’re supposed to have it all figured out by now.
Leave me alone.
9. And then there are those freshmen that are like “I’m a double major in Bio and Chem, and and a triple minor in Women and Gender Studies, Psychology, and Spanish!”
Cool. Nobody cares.
10. You just have so much pressure because you have to figure it out soon and time is running out.
11. You’ve been told to go to Career Services at your school.
12. But since you have to go…this is what you expect:
13. This is the attitude you go in with:
14. And this is what actually happens:
15. And you’re just like, “Uhhhh well okay then.”
16. And still, nothing seems to be clicking.
17. But don’t worry, you’ll figure it out eventually.
- And President Obama actually made his daughters laugh at the annual White House turkey pardon. ›