3. Munchkins debuted in 1972, but the restaurant didn’t serve bagels until 1996.
10. The company also takes its food VERY seriously. Dunkin’ Donuts’ executive chef Stan Frankenthaler is a three-time James Beard Award nominee (which is sort of like the Oscars for restaurants).
16. When Prince William & Kate Middleton got married, Dunkin’ Donuts offered a limited-edition Royal Wedding Donut.
19. And finally, select Dunkin’ Donuts stayed open while the rest of Boston was on lockdown following the 2013 Marathon bombings — and even offered donuts to cops free of charge!
- 200 million women and girls have undergone genital mutilation, UNICEF data says. But the practice's prevalence is down.
- Hillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders debated head-to-head over who was a true "progressive." 🇺🇸
- Do you know what happened in the news this week? Time to take our quiz.