1. There is no waking up in the morning without your cup of coffee.
Walt Disney / Via tumblr.com
2. You without your coffee vs. you with your coffee is like Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde.
Nickelodeon / Via imgur.com
3. And to be perfectly honest, drinking that first cup of coffee does nothing to wake you up.
The CW / Via hurricanetrinda.tumblr.com
4. And two or three cups barely will affect you.
Warners Bros. TV / Via blog.muchmusic.com
5. Truthfully, you are worried about dying from a caffeine overdose from the amount you have to drink.
20th Century Fox / Via blog.muchmusic.com
6. The smell of coffee is intoxicating and only increases your desire for more caffeine.
HD Gifs / Via blog.muchmusic.com
7. Your paycheck basically goes right back to Starbucks.
Warner Bros. Pictures / Via gifrific.com
8. You don’t even have to place an order at Starbucks. They already know what you’re drinking.
Britney Spears Vevo / Via hotnewsgator.com
9. But your barista gives you that judgmental eye when you order a heavily caffeinated drink.
Warner Bros. Pictures / Via wac.450f.edgecastcdn.net
10. Your personality is directly correlated with how much caffeine you have had that day.
NBC / Via seeminglycats.tumblr.com
11. You also cannot be productive unless you are properly caffeinated.
Universal Studios / Via images.audiobooks.com
12. People have probably noticed how much caffeine you consume. They definitely judged you.
Lionsgate TV / Via tumblr.com
13. They probably tell you that you should cut back. You don’t listen to them.
14. You always have to pee because you drink so much coffee.
Paramount Pictures / Via riccialexis.com
16. And it ruins your day when you run out of coffee at work.
NBC / Via blogger.com
17. There are empty coffee cups and Starbucks napkins strewn throughout your car.
flickr.com/jordan_a/508975406/in/photostream/ / Creative Commons
19. You have done that thing where you quickly finish a cup of coffee, so you can go and get that next cup of coffee.
United Artists / Via cheezburger.com
20. When your hot coffee gets cold is a NIGHTMARE.
Paramount Pictures / Via reddit.com
21. But even worse? When your iced coffee melts and gets watered down.
20th Century Fox / Via media.giphy.com
22. You plan trips and your errands around when and where you are going to get coffee.
E! / Via missdreamymarie.wordpress.com
23. Maybe you’ve tried to kick your habit. It didn’t go so well.
New Line Cinema / Via s11.postimg.org
24. You may have tried other types of caffeinated beverages, but you know that coffee is what really gives you wings.
Red Bull / Via timeslive.co.za
26. You’ve grown accustomed to that feeling when your heart is racing and about to explode.
Warner Bros. / Via s3.amazonaws.com
27. Spilling coffee on yourself has become a part of your daily routine.
In The News Today
- Thai police have found more bomb-making materials in a second apartment, after making the first arrest on Saturday in Bangkok's deadly shrine blast. ›
- Wes Craven, who directed "Scream" and "A Nightmare on Elm Street," has died of brain cancer. He was 76. ›
- For the first time in history, there are three major hurricanes in the Pacific east of the International Dateline at the same time. ›