1. OK, so you totally remember Katy Perry’s 2008 smash hit “I Kissed a Girl,” right? Give it a spin, for old times’ sake.
4. Wait… what if she ACTUALLY wasn’t singing about cherry Chapstick?
5. Maybe she was singing about something else…something “cherry” flavored…
6. Think about it…
7. OMG IT ALL MAKES SENSE NOW.
CHERRY CHAPSTICK=LADY PARTS.
8. Oh, duh. Here’s the Urban Dictionary definition, if you’d like.
10. Well played, Katy. Well played.
11. h/t to aggressivelytwerkinganderson on Tumblr.
- 200 million women and girls have undergone genital mutilation, UNICEF data says. But the practice's prevalence is down.
- Hillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders debated head-to-head over who was a true "progressive." 🇺🇸
- Do you know what happened in the news this week? Time to take our quiz.