1. OK, so you totally remember Katy Perry’s 2008 smash hit “I Kissed a Girl,” right? Give it a spin, for old times’ sake.
2. Katy kissed a girl, she liked it, and then she talks about the “taste of her cherry Chapstick.”
3. Except… why cherry Chapstick? Why not strawberry, or raspberry, or any other delicious flavor?
4. Wait… what if she ACTUALLY wasn’t singing about cherry Chapstick?
5. Maybe she was singing about something else…something “cherry” flavored…
6. Think about it…
7. OMG IT ALL MAKES SENSE NOW.
CHERRY CHAPSTICK=LADY PARTS.
8. Oh, duh. Here’s the Urban Dictionary definition, if you’d like.
9. Apparently, Katy hasn’t been too subtle about this. Here she is performing at the 2008 EMAs in Liverpool, England.
A spokesperon for Katy Perry declined to comment.
10. Well played, Katy. Well played.
11. h/t to aggressivelytwerkinganderson on Tumblr.
- Speaking of climate change, can you pass this basic quiz about it? ›