1. So you and your friends have decided to throw a party?
2. Excellent! After all, you do love a bit of mischief.
3. Get ready to have a little cheeky fun!
4. But remember, throwing a party is a big responsibility.
5. You probably should run to the ATM so you can buy supplies.
6. You want to stock up on plenty of beverages for everyone.
A few kegs of Butterbeer should do.
8. If you’re bringing a date, be sure to ask them well in advance.
9. And it can’t hurt to brush up on your dance moves.
10. Accept the fact that you’re probably going to have a hangover the next day.
11. Be sure to dress appropriately for the occasion.
12. Actually, you should probably wear your best dress robes.
18. Time to show off those dance moves you have been working on.
19. Make sure everyone who is drinking is of proper age.
24. But it looks like everyone is having a good time.
26. Of course, someone will have too much to drink and embarrass themselves.
27. And toward the end of the night, tempers may flare.
28. Which probably means it is time for everyone to go.
29. But give your friends a hug and give yourself a pat on the back.
- Robert L. Dear was identified as the suspected gunman in a fatal shooting at a Planned Parenthood in Colorado Springs. ›
- World leaders will meet in Paris starting Monday to discuss a potential global climate change agreement. Here's what you need to know. ›
- And how well do you know what happened in the news this week? Take our quiz. ›