3. Get ready to have a little cheeky fun!
4. But remember, throwing a party is a big responsibility.
6. You want to stock up on plenty of beverages for everyone.
A few kegs of Butterbeer should do.
10. Accept the fact that you’re probably going to have a hangover the next day.
18. Time to show off those dance moves you have been working on.
26. Of course, someone will have too much to drink and embarrass themselves.
29. But give your friends a hug and give yourself a pat on the back.
Here Are The Top Stories
- Mullah Omar, the Taliban's reclusive leader, died more than two years ago, Afghan officials say. The Taliban hasn't commented.
- Officials released new footage proving Sandra Bland was "alive and well" when her mugshot was taken. The release aims to counter social media rumors that she was deceased in the photo.
- Michel Platini, the current UEFA president, will be a candidate in the 2016 FIFA election to replace Sepp Blatter ⚽️