3. Get ready to have a little cheeky fun!
4. But remember, throwing a party is a big responsibility.
6. You want to stock up on plenty of beverages for everyone.
A few kegs of Butterbeer should do.
10. Accept the fact that you’re probably going to have a hangover the next day.
18. Time to show off those dance moves you have been working on.
26. Of course, someone will have too much to drink and embarrass themselves.
29. But give your friends a hug and give yourself a pat on the back.
In The News Today
- 26 people, thought to be refugees and migrants, were discovered in the back of a truck in Austria. ›