PDA, or public displays of affection, are all the rage for couples who like to parade their sickening affection for one another for the world to see.
Getting your mack on is normally AWESOME, but doing it in public is just disgusting and shameless and this madness needs to stop now.
HERE IS WHY:
1. Couples think they look romantic, and perhaps even a little sexy when they PDA. BUT THAT IS FALSE.
2. Also, they are OBLIVIOUS to the fact they are doing it in public. AKA there are people around!
3. Do people not realize when you make out in public EVERYONE has to watch?
4. Seriously, they have NO consideration for anyone around them.
5. If you’re lucky, it just looks kind of gross and disgusting.
6. But it can be so, so much worse than that. PDA easily can look like something straight out of a horror film.
It’s THAT disgusting.
7. The worst thing is, you can’t really do anything about it. You just have to stand there and watch in complete, utter agony.
8. Like, what are you going to do, separate them? You just have to let nature run its disgusting, vile course.
10. Even petting, touching, and even holding hands? NOPE NOPE NOPE.
11. Although, truth be told, there is NO appropriate situation for PDA.
12. Like, what are you trying to prove? WE GET IT, YOU GUYS ARE INTO EACH OTHER.
13. Kissing and making out in public? EW EW EW EW NO THANKS.
14. Like, they never ever come up for air, so how do they even breathe!?!?!?
15. UGH and sometimes two people will take their PDA to the next level and practically merge their bodies together.
WTF IS GOING ON HERE?!?!
17. Sometimes, people try to do it ~stealthily~ but you aren’t fooling anyone, you PDA ninja wannabes.
18. People sometimes will defend themselves and be like “OH, you’re just jealous you’re not getting any!”
19. NOPE, I JUST DON’T WANT TO SEE YOU PLAYING TONSIL HOCKEY FOR EVERYONE TO SEE.
20. And when it comes down to it, PDA is just awkward for EVERYONE involved.
- The man accused in Friday's Planned Parenthood shooting in Colorado made his first court appearance. Charges are expected to be formally filed on Dec. 9. ›
- Cyber Monday 2015 could be the biggest online sales day in history, according to data from Adobe. Shoppers are on track to spend nearly $3 billion 💳📲
- And there's a hilarious new rap meme of Pope Francis, thanks to a photo taken over the weekend of him giving his blessing 🙏🎤 ›