There must be something in the water in Boston and Chicago, because there are some mighty fine looking men taking the ice in pursuit of Lord Stanley’s Cup. And no, Zdeno Chara did not make the cut. Let’s just hope this series goes seven games.
2. Patrick Sharp, Chicago Blackhawks
Looking sharp, Mr. Sharp. We approve.
3. Tuukka Rask, Boston Bruins
Spelling his name may be tough, but anyone would be lucky to score with this goalie.
5. Tyler Seguin, Boston Bruins
This member of the Bs get’s an “A” for his looks.
6. Patrick Kane, Chicago Blackhawks
Just like the Blackhawks, we may have to choose him first overall.
7. David Krejci, Boston Bruins
Who cares that you probably can’t pronounce his last name?
- More debris – believed to be part of the missing aircraft MH370 – has been found washed up on the Indian Ocean island of Réunion on Sunday.
- Cilla Black, the legendary English singer and TV star, has died at her home in Spain, according to local police. She was 72 years old.
- A conservation group at Oxford University told BuzzFeed News that media reports of Jericho's death were not true and that the 11-year-old lion was "alive and well".